The type of paternity test you need will depend on what you intend to use the DNA test results for:
- If you need paternity test results that can be used as a legal document (for example, to change the name on the birth certificate or to obtain child support and other benefits), a Legal DNA Test needs to be performed (described below).
- However, if you need the test only for personal knowledge, a Home DNA Test(for peace of Mind) willl suffice.
DNA Test Participants
In a standard DNA paternity test, the tested parties include a child, the alleged father, and the mother (called a trio).
The mother’s participation in the paternity test helps to exclude half of the child’s DNA, leaving the other half for comparison with the alleged father’s DNA. However, we can perform a paternity test without mother’s participation (called a motherless). A motherless test involves additional analysis, which we performs without any additional charge. Results are equally conclusive whether or not the mother participates. Motherless tests are guaranteed to have at least a 99.9% probability of paternity for inclusions and 100% for exclusion.
DNA Sample Collection Procedure:
We routinely use the painless buccal (cheek) swab to collect samples. We have the largest network of collection sites in all over India, allowing our customers to choose a sample collection appointment most convenient for them. We also have extensive affiliations with laboratories worldwide for international sample collections.
Peace of Mind DNA Test:
If you have determined that you do not need a DNA test for a legal matter — and only want to take a paternity test strictly for your own knowledge — a home DNA test might be an appropriate option for you. In a home DNA test, the tested parties collect the DNA samples themselves, at a time and place of their choosing. You can simply place an online paternity test order, and we will send you the kit in discreet packaging. Please note that the results of a home DNA test cannot be used as legal proof of paternity, because the identity of the persons tested cannot be verified
Legal DNA Test in India :
As an AABB-accredited laboratory, we carry out paternity tests for court purpose in India and other Legal DNA test for Legal purpose in India using a Chain of Custody documentation process to ensure results will be legally defensible, in case the results will be used in courts and other government agencies. This process proves and satisfies the following legal requirements:
- Samples are collected by an impartial third party, such as a Doctor, clinic or laboratory.
- The individuals tested are positively identified (i.e. They present a government-issued ID, and they are photographed and fingerprinted for records.).
- The samples are carefully tracked and matched to each test participant throughout the entire DNA testing process.
Immigration DNA Testing in India:
During the immigration process, additional evidence may be needed to prove the biological relationship between a petitioner and a beneficiary. This situation may arise when initial evidence (i.e., birth certificate) and secondary evidence (e.g., baptismal, church, or school records) of a relationship is deemed insufficient or inconclusive by the USCIS or U.S. embassy.
DNA testing is the most accurate and conclusive method of verifying biological relationships. For this reason, the USCIS and U.S. embassies often request that immigration petitioners undergo DNA testing to provide evidence of their claimed relationship with potential immigration beneficiaries. DNA tests used for immigration purposes include paternity tests, maternity DNA tests, siblingship DNA tests, and grandparentage tests.
Our laboratory is certified by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) according to the ISO/IEC 17025 standards. This certification satisfies the requirement of the IND, UK embassies, and many immigration offices around the world that DNA testing for immigration must be performed by an ISO-certified laboratory. We are also accredited by the AABB, the organisation that sets the highest standards in the DNA parentage testing industry. For more information about our laboratory’s many accreditations and certifications, please visit the Accreditations page.
We works to make the DNA testing portion of the immigration purpose in India as simple for our clients as possible. The following steps outlines the DNA testing portion of the immigration process from the client’s perspective. Once you complete the three steps listed below, we will take it from there.
- Receive paperwork from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)/U.S. embassy that requests more evidence of the claimed relationship between the petitioner and beneficiary.
- Contact “OTS & Service” to initiate a DNA test in India by calling: 9963629998,Please provide the complete contact information of every person to be tested (name, telephone number, and address).